- Defining and Communicating Your Value Proposition WorkshopOne of the most important selling tools is to know exactly what your Value Proposition is to your clients. i.e. What exactly is it your clients get from you – benefits – both tangible and intangible.Surprisingly though, figuring out your own value proposition can be quite difficult. Many people find it difficult to separate features from benefits and put real value to what it is they do.
Limited to 8-10 participants, we’ll spend a day “masterminding” your target market, value proposition and specific and effective ways of generating leads for you.
Here’s a sample of what we’ll cover… (There will be some theory – but the majority of time will be spent workshopping your business.)
- How to define your target market(s) precisely – allowing you to easily draw them in.
- Eliciting and honing in on the real benefits of your product or service.
In this segment you get to explain what you do to your fellow participants and convince them that you provide real value and are different from your competition.Past participants report this is one of the most valuable aspects of the workshop as it’s led to clarity in their own minds as to what they really provide. They can then clearly explain to a prospect what it is they really get – resulting in more sales.
- You’ll create a specific multi-touch, sequence that funnels quality leads to you. We’ll workshop how you can integrate email, fax, SMS and snail mail into your mix.
- How to generate Testimonials and Case Studies.
We’ll work on drawing out specific, tangible case studies that prove what you do works. You’ll then use these both in conversations with clients as well as written marketing material.
When: Call (02) 9499-7958 for dates.
Time: 9:30am – 5pm
Venue: L2, 470 Church St, Parramatta, NSW
Your investment: $197 inc GST – Bring a friend or partner FREE.
Bookings: Call Rashid or Barbara now on (02) 9499-7958.
Our Guarantee – If you feel you haven’t received value from us and learnt at least one thing you can take away and apply, we’ll promptly and cheerfully refund your money.
Your Facilitator: Rashid Kotwal
Rashid Kotwal is a recognised expert in the areas of Sales, Marketing and Business strategy. He frequently speaks at National Sales Meetings, Association Events and Business forums.
Rashid works with clients in over 35 different industries throughout Australia, Europe, Asia and the USA helping them grow in revenue and profit.
Rashid teaches value based selling skills, provides strategic business coaching, and business troubleshooting.
In addition, Rashid is a much sought after expert copywriter whose promotions have netted his clients hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Rashid is the founder of a popular web resource (www.RevealedResources.com) focused on helping businesses market their services more effectively.
His newsletter, Practical Tips is read by thousands of subscribers from more than 85 countries around the world.
He also has published a compendium of articles, “Why Guide Dogs are Great Marketers and Other Tales.”
Some of the businesses he’s helped have tripled their turnover and profit. Others have become leading players in their industry while their competition has gone to the wall.