Why Advertise on Facebook?
If you primarily sell to end consumers (B2C) Facebook can be a veritable gold mine. Facebook users are tech savvy and increasing sophisticated consumers who are willing to spend money buying products or services they vibe with.
Here are some consumer facts:
- As of May 2012 – Facebook has 901 million active users worldwide.
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends.
- The average Facebook visit lasts 23 minutes.
- Average visits per month: 40
- 46% of Facebook users are over the age of 45.
- 57% of Facebook users are female (43% male).
- 57% of Facebook users report having been to “some college” (24% bachelors or graduate degree).
- 47% of Facebook users report making between $50,000 – $99,000 annually (33% between $25,000 – $49,999).
- 488 million mobile users have installed it on their phones. These users are potentially connected to Facebook 24/7. Facebook reports that mobile users are more than twice as active as non-mobile users. Facebook is deploying an advertising model for local businesses to advertise to customers who are literally next door, “Come on over for a 10% special discount. Good for the next 30 minutes!”
Facebook Advertising allows you to target them extremely precisely.
Unlike more traditional advertising methods, Facebook allows you to select exactly who you want to see your ads. This way you can target your advertising to what your audience is likely to be interested in, making it more likely they’ll respond.
You can target by:
- Location, Language, Education, and Work
- Age, Gender, Birthday, and Relationship Status
- Likes & Interests: Select Likes & Interests such as “camping”, “hiking”, or “backpacking” instead of “tents” or “campers”
- Your Connections
- Friends of Connections
Our clients have successfully used Facebook advertising strategies to consistently fill their sales pipeline with good quality leads.
Have us create a Facebook advertising strategy for you…
Being experienced marketing specialists both in the online and offline space, we know what works.
We will create a Facebook Ads strategy tailored to your business, including goal setting, message testing and audience segmentation. Ads that will precisely target your preferred audience.
We only use proven direct marketing strategies and techniques when writing ads and designing landing pages. Our focus is on conversion not clicks. (Clicks from the wrong people simply cost you money for no return and are to be avoided as much as possible. These clicks are usually generated by badly targeted ads.)
Our goal is to have the right prospects click on the ad and once on the landing page, take action – whether it be downloading more information or calling you as appropriate.
Using our Facebook Advertising Strategies and Implementation you will get more targeted leads from a lower advertising spend by:
- Lowering your cost per click (CPC) – We’ll optimise your ad copy and images, targeting demographics and psychographics (how they think) and landing pages reducing your advertising spend and getting a better ROI.
- Reducing waste – By culling unproductive ads and removing demographics that aren’t responding, we focus on those who are buying rather than wasting money on un converting clicks.
- Improving conversion – We’ll split test not only ads but landing pages to improve conversion rates.
Your Ads can promote your Business Page, an event, app or a website outside Facebook.
However, for best results, we recommend promoting your own Facebook Business page as this keeps users within a familiar trusted Facebook environment.
And yes, we can create your Facebook Business Page for you too…
Try us out – there are NO long-term contracts
We won’t lock you into a 12 month contract. Just give us 3 months to either set up your new account, or produce dramatic improvements to your existing advertising performance.
After that, you’re free to continue on a month-by-month basis as we continue to improve your results. You can cancel any time at your discretion. It’s completely up to you.
Start maximising your Facebook Advertising results today
Find out more by requesting a FREE Facebook Advertising “Opportunity Analysis”. We’ll ask you a series of questions which will determine if Facebook is a viable advertising portal for your business and give you real ideas for boosting your profitability.
You have no obligation to continue, and it’s a good opportunity for you to “test-drive” our ideas and approach, without commitment or risk.
Call us on (02) 9499-7958 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.