Are you ready to take your business to a whole new level of revenue and profit?
The Two Heads Are Better Than One – Business Growth Program is a 12 to 24 month business improvement program designed to accelerate your growth by implementing a proven marketing, sales and business growth system that will generate a steady stream of profitable clients.
The program is specifically aimed at business owners and CEO’s of professional consultancy, technical or manufacturing firms employing between 5 and 200 employees and turning over between $500,000 and $20,000,000 per annum.
Does any of this apply to you?
- You are technically at the top of your field. You have grown organically and now want to accelerate your growth – both in your current market as well as striking out in new directions to diversify into new areas.
- You have ideas for new products or services but are unsure about how to get them into the marketplace.
- Competition is fierce and getting fiercer. You’re finding it harder and harder to differentiate yourself from your competition. You know you need to break away from the crowd or risk becoming a commodity and simply competing on price.
- You want to create a blue ocean market where you can state your own terms and have clients recognise you as the authority and willingly pay your price. But you don’t know how. In short, you’re stuck.
- You’re constantly fighting fires and going round in circles. While you want to spend time working on your business, you spend your whole day working in your business.Therefore taking time out to think, strategize and execute plans for growing your business always take a back seat.
- You’ve successfully grown your business to this level. However you recognise you lack the key leadership and knowledge capabilities required to get you to the next one. You want a trustworthy, objective external coach/mentor who provides guidance and a sounding board to ensure both your personal and your company’s success.
If so, the Two Heads Are Better Than One – Business Growth Program will enable you to become a better leader, while implementing proven strategies for bringing in and keeping new high value clients.
These are some specific benefits you will receive:
- You will get clarity as to your business direction.
One of the biggest barriers to success is having too many options which lead to confusion and stop progress dead in its tracks.By simplifying and reducing your choices and articulating clear outcomes you will achieve your goals faster.
- Mind expansion. Your business success is a direct reflection of your own mindset and belief system.Your mind will open up to new possibilities you never thought possible. And as your mind expands, so will your business.
- Constantly fighting fires will be a thing of the past. You will implement business systems that streamline your operations, so you only have to manage by exception. Your staff will handle all day to day operations without your continual supervision.
- You will implement a complete turn-key marketing system which attracts and qualifies prospects, moving them down the sales funnel, nurturing them until they are ready to meet with a sales consultant.
- Your sales system will help close more business, faster. Sales is where the rubber hits the road. You will have effective sales management processes which ensure you reward top performers, while letting go of the rest.
What makes the Two Heads Are Better Than One – Business Growth Program different?
Coaches are a dime a dozen. Most operate under a belief that you (as the client) have all the answers, and it’s the coach’s role to tease them out.
Frankly, if you already knew it all, you wouldn’t need help!
At Revealed Resources we take a multi-pronged coaching, consulting and implementation approach to ensure you achieve your growth goals.
- Coaching works on your “inner game” and is designed to elicit your greatness. To work on your mindset and push you when necessary. Coaching keeps you accountable and true to your word. It helps you set priorities, avoid the fire traps and keep you moving forward.Leadership coaching will help you deal with people, both internal and external to get favourable outcomes whether it’s increased productivity or more sales.
- Consulting brings outside expertise to your business.
You’re good at what you do. However, strategy, marketing and selling aren’t your forte. You don’t want a coach who keeps asking you to come up with your own solutions. Sometimes you just want to be told what to do.Having worked with hundreds of organisations in over 36 industries we know what works. What strategies and tactics can be taken from another industry and successfully applied to yours so you leapfrog the competition who often blindly follow each other like Lemmings.
You just want it done. Learning to fish is fine, but that takes time. You want results as quickly as possible. That’s why we implement full marketing and sales systems into your business for you.A system which brings in a steady stream of qualified leads that can be handed over to your sales team to close.
Our expertise in on-line technology allows us to recommend solutions that leverage your efforts. These range from CRM systems to highly sophisticated lead nurturing, follow-up and automatic response systems.
This program is not a quick fix. Our clients typically work with us for 12 to 24 months or more to implement and experience lasting change.
And once the implementation phase is complete, clients move into a maintenance “check up from the neck up” mode where our main role is to act as a sounding board and advisor.
Given this, here are some specific areas we’ll work on.
The Two Heads Are Better Than One program is about both learning and doing. We believe in first giving you the fish (so you get quick results) as well as teaching you so you become independent of us.
You’ll learn and implement:
- How to write marketing materials and web content that gets more attention, interest and buy-in.
87% of senior executives report that they will delve deeply into a potential supplier’s website and marketing material before making a decision to call.And purchasers report that they are 60% or more into the purchase decision before they decide to speak to a sales person. Therefore it’s critical that your marketing material is professional and answers your prospect’s questions before they pick up the phone.
- How to respond to enquiries so you can turn them into selling conversations. You’ll practice controlling the structure of a conversation by asking appropriate questions while allowing the other party to provide the content.
- Speaking is one of the best ways of gaining credibility. You’ll learn and practice the art of professional speaking. You’ll structure your talks so they’re both educational and contain a call to action encouraging clients to take the next step whether it’s meeting a sales consultant or buying a product directly.
- How to deepen relationships with those in your current networks so that you get more referrals. Most people get networking wrong. You need to have intent, purpose and structure. You’ll learn how to follow up, moving potential clients down the sales funnel.
- You will set up a keep-in-touch marketing system that results in enquiries from highly qualified prospects.Over the years we have attracted the majority of our clients through our newsletter keep in touch system. You’ll learn exactly how we do it and implement a similar system.
We will recommend and implement technology as appropriate.
- How to become the trusted advisor and bring in more business.
Sales is where the rubber meets the road. You’ll conduct successful selling conversations that convert more qualified prospects into paying clients. Our hands on coaching process will give you direct feedback on each meeting you have with a prospect so you can immediately improve.You will learn to overcome objections, avoid discounting, get paid faster and never compete on price.
- How to develop proposals which fully articulate the value your clients will receive. Successful proposals all follow a defined structure. We will provide you with a template you can follow. A template we have successfully used to win six figure deals.
- How to follow up in a wide variety of situations so that you get your calls and emails returned more often.
- How to implement effective sales management systems so you get the best performance out of your team. You’ll create a system for interviewing and selecting the best salespeople for your particular selling scenarios.
Here are some results our clients have achieved:
The Right Group (Investment property buyers) doubled their original fees from $3K to $6K with minimal pushback and no loss of clients. Our work with them primarily involved mindset – they needed to believe their service was valued at $6K. We helped them elicit and embody this value mindset and coached them in marketing, selling and presentation techniques which explained to their buyers why they should willingly pay this amount.
They now charge around $7.5K per property they locate and business is booming.
John Corrigan successfully sold a coaching program into Catholic High Schools. The program cost a school $23K for one year. However, having extensively interviewed his clients (all Principals of large Catholic Schools), we realised he was actually short changing his clients by not providing a longer, more comprehensive program.
We put his fees up to $75K and now lock schools into a 3 year contract. Schools happily pay this as they understand the value they receive and the results they can achieve.
Kemppi Welding (multi-national manufacturer of high end welding equipment) credits us with helping them become the 2nd most profitable subsidiary worldwide behind Germany due to our strategic mindset work with the MD, and sales and marketing coaching and implementation with his sales team.
Heraeus Kulzer – subsidiary of a leading multi-national dental manufacturer credits us with putting in the foundations taking them from a $3M to $11.5 million company in 4 years.
Is the Two Heads Are Better Than One – Business Growth Program right for you?
This program is designed specifically for successful businesses employing between 5 and 200 employees. You typically turnover from $500,000 to $20,000,000 per year.
Your business provides consultancy and professional services in areas including financial services, accountancy, law, technology or architecture.
You may manufacture high end complex machinery for domestic or export markets. Or provide commercial construction services.
What about you personally?
- You are committed to being the best at what you do.
- You are determined to make your business work and will ethically do whatever it takes to move forward.
- You are willing to get out of your comfort zone and try out new ideas and behaviours.
- You are willing to invest in yourself and your business, knowing it’s the best investment of all.
- You realise that if you want different results, you need to start doing things differently. And you are ready to make that change.
- You accept there’s no magic wand. Lasting change takes time and effort. There are no shortcuts.
- You are willing to make difficult decisions where appropriate.
- You know that growing a business takes investments up front and that rewards are reaped later.
- You know that there’s no such thing as an “overnight” success and you don’t get blinded by the lure of instant gratification.
- If these fit you as well, you are likely someone we can help grow.
Here’s how to find out more:
If you’ve read this far, and you think you might be interested in the program, I invite you to contact me for a complimentary “Two Heads” Strategy Session. This is a no-obligation way to find out more about the program and whether it’s right for you.
In that session we’ll explore what challenges you and your top team are facing, what kind of results you’d like to see instead, and whether this program could help or not. Whatever the outcome, you’ll leave the conversation clear about the issues you’re facing and excited about what’s possible.
The session will take about an hour and can be done in person or by phone/skype.
Call Rashid or Barbara on (02) 9499-7958 for a preliminary discussion and to book in. I look forward to our conversation.