A Done for You Online Advertising Service Designed To Bring You More, Qualified Leads At A Lower Cost
The way people buy has irrevocably changed over the last few years. This leads us to the buyer’s journey. Let me explain.
The Buyer’s Journey
Your prospects fall into one of three stages in their buying process:
- Sidewalk or Awareness:Sidewalk leads are potential customers who aren’t yet aware that they have a problem, or they have a problem but it doesn’t seem like a big deal. They don’t know why they need your services yet.Your goal is to pique their interest and bring them into your marketing funnel via informative articles, short educational videos etc.The key is to get these people onto a follow up email list where you can gently nurture the relationship moving them into the slow lane.
- Slow Lane or Researching Solutions:Slow Lane leads are prospects who are aware that they have a problem and are actively looking for information on solutions.They’re willing to spend more time looking for a solution and will seriously research specific solutions. But they are not necessarily ready to commit yet. Therefore the depth and quality of information you provide is critical.
- Fast Lane or Ready To Buy:These are potential customers who have done their homework and are ready to buy. The only question is from whom. If you meet their criteria the sales process can be quick and smooth.
What this means for you
You have no control of where a prospect is in their buyer’s journey.
What you can control is their ability to find you. And the only way to guarantee this is through paid advertising.
However, the good old days when you could just throw up an ad and get traffic to your website are long gone.
Competition is fierce which has led to huge increases in costs. And the Online advertising landscape has become extremely complex making it very easy to lose money if you don’t know what you’re doing.
It takes specialised knowledge and experience to combine Google Adwords, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram advertising into a wholistic system which attracts and nurtures prospects, moving them down the sales funnel until they are ready to buy.
The online advertising systems we implement allow you to:
- Attract more, better qualified prospects at a lower cost while rejecting those who aren’t a good fit.
- Educate your prospects as to why you’re the right choice, while instilling confidence and trust.
- Nurture prospects at different stages of the sales funnel, so that when they are ready to buy, you are the obvious choice.
- Significantly shorten the sale cycle.
- Generate more sales at greater profit margins.
What deliverables will you get when we work together?
We work in 2 distinct phases, creating the necessary infrastructure and then executing the adverting.
Phase 1: Infrastructure
Successful online advertising depends on having the right strategies and infrastructure to support your efforts. We will…
Determine Online Strategies and Advertising Media
Every market is different. This is why we start our work together by defining which online strategies and media would best suit your product or service.
There are two three forms of online advertising.
- Search ads which show when a prospects types a query into a search engine looking to do research or actively looking for a provider ready to buy.
- Display ads are akin to newspaper or magazine ads. They are best used to raise awareness and generate interest.
- Native Advertising is akin to advertorial advertising that appears in print media. An online equivalent is posting sponsored updates into a Facebook or LinkedIn feed.
We use a combination as appropriate to your market.
Lead Capture & Nurturing
Did you know…
- 94% of your prospects will go online to research you, your company and your products and services before making a purchasing decision.
- 92% of senior business executives research business problems online and prefer to obtain information about your products and solutions through content such as white papers, blogs, articles, and educational materials before calling your company.
- And B2B prospects are 57% of the way down in their purchasing decision before contacting a supplier.
Most businesses only target the 3% of your prospects who are in the Fast Lane, ready to make a decision right now category.
The rest fall somewhere between the Sidewalk (awareness) and Slow Lane (researching phase).
It can take 5, 10, 20 or more touches before someone moves from the Sidewalk to making a decision. Therefore it’s critical to have a mechanism to capture their details allowing you to consistently feed them with information designed to move them closer to a buying decision.
Which is why we always recommend implementing Lead Magnets. (See below)
A Lead magnet is a marketing term for a free item or service that is given away for the purpose of gathering contact details. Lead magnets cover a wide range of offerings, including trial subscriptions, samples, white papers, e-newsletters, free consultation and so on.
We will help you create appropriate lead magnets designed to attract prospects at the sidewalk and slow lane stage.
A confused prospect never buys. Send a searcher to a generic page on your website where they can’t find exactly what you’re offering in your Ad, they’ll bounce right off.
A landing page is a standalone web page distinct from your main website that has been designed for a single focused objective – getting your prospect’s details allowing you to put them into your sales funnel.
We create these pages for you and hook them up with an email follow up system.
Phase 2: Generating Traffic
Depending on the advertising strategy we determine the best advertising media to drive traffic to your site.
We analyse appropriate keywords, write ads and upload campaigns. Our campaigns include both Search and Display Advertising as appropriate.
We create a Facebook page and campaigns targeted to your audience. Campaigns are regularly monitored to improve them.
LinkedIn is an excellent way of targeting B2B prospects. We will create a professional LinkedIn Profile and run advertising on this platform as appropriate.
We have extensive expertise and will help you set up the latest technology necessary to efficiently create a marketing funnel.
Who this is for
- Our lead generation and nurturing system is designed for Professional Consultants and Services Organisations who sell high value products or services.
- You have a strong business foundation and have achieved a solid level of success. However, your business has hit a plateau and you’re not growing at the rate you’d like.
- You understand the need for online marketing but don’t have the expertise or time to get it done.
Who this is NOT for
- If your website is an e-commerce store with a large number of products,, then this is not right for you.
- Online advertising initially costs money. This service is not for you if you’re struggling financially and can’t invest in growing your business.
- If you’re looking for a “magic bullet” and chase bright shiny objects we can’t help you.
The Next Step in taking accelerating your business growth.
If you would like to further explore how we could help you grow your business, please contact us for a preliminary Discovery Session. This is a no-obligation way to find out more about the program and whether it’s right for you.
In that session we’ll explore what challenges you’re facing, what kind of results you’d like to see instead, and whether this program is for you.
If you need help with defining your marketing strategy, creating major pieces of collateral and improving your face to face selling system, our Business Accelerator Program would be a better fit.
Call Rashid or Barbara on +61-414-913334 to initiate the discussion. We look forward to our conversation.