It’s already midway through January. New Year’s Eve seems like a distant past. How are your “resolutions” coming along?
On a more serious note, it’s the start of a brand new year. What are your business plans? If you want to grow what steps are you taking to achieve this?
Not sure? Confused about your marketing direction and exactly how to go about increasing your sales pipeline? Then book yourself in for a marketing strategy and implementation session with us.
Over 3 hours we’ll cover:
- How to target your market more effectively at lower cost.
- Your USP – what makes you stand out from the crowd of competition
- Marketing messages that will get your audience to sit up and pay attention.
- There are 3 broad categories of prospect. People on the Sidewalk, Slow or Fast lane. Each needs to be communicated with differently. We’ll outline what message would resonate with each and how to put them together.
- What lead-magnets would be most appropriate for your market and how to create them.
- What advertising channels would be most appropriate – both on-line and off-line.
- How to create a referral kit and use it to leverage more referrals.
- What keep in touch communication strategies you need and the best technology to help implement them.
- The effectiveness of your website as a lead generation tool.
Yup, it’s a lot to cover in a short time which is why you’ll do some preparation before we meet. We’ll review it and then we can hit the ground running.
What tangible results will you get?
You’ll walk away with a marketing blueprint and a 12 month implementation plan. Activities which will help grow your business. To can then choose to do all this yourself, or get help from us.
Where will this take place?
We’ll meet in person at our office in Wahroonga, Sydney or by Zoom video conferencing.
What’s your investment?
A normal strategy session would require a $1200 + GST investment. However, as you’re a newsletter subscriber, we’re offering this at a steep discount of $800 + GST, a 33% discount.
Call Rashid on 0414-913-334 to book in.